I completed the special education program at Northern Illinois University. I have been teaching at DDE for seven years.
I helped start the Peer Buddy program.
I have taught the following classes:
- Literacy Workshop as well as Modern English Core
- Applied Math Core, Algebra 1 Core, and Pre-Algebra Core
- Team taught Algebra and Geometry
- Team Taught English 1
- BUILD Reading and Social Studies
- MID Math, Reading, Community Access, English, and Government
I grade according to the district 218 grading scale. All students are able to re-take all tests and quizzes after completing a correction assignment. I also accept all late work.