This week is final exams. Please be advised that Seniors will be expected to leave the building at the conclusion of final exams on Thursday, May 18th.
You will have access to your d218.net account through the summer. If you need any files from your Google Drive, please move your files to your home computer, laptop, or a USB device.
Your d218.net account will be deleted on September 1, 2017. We will not be able to restore any files after that date.
Just a few things to remember:
- Please remember that personal checks will no longer be accepted for Seniors.
- Cash, charge, and money orders are accepted.
- Money Orders should be payable to CHSD218.
- Fees and fines can also be paid through Skyward Family Access.
- NO GRADUATION TICKETS or GRADUATION DIPLOMA will be given to any Senior that owes any fees, fines, textbooks or sport uniforms.
All fees, fines, ID's, LRC fines and textbooks can be paid in the Main Office with the Bookkeeper.
- All textbooks for Seniors must be returned by May 18th, 2017.
- Lost or Damaged textbooks must be paid in full to the LRC or to the Bookkeeper.
Attention all boys interested in playing basketball next year. There will be a quick meeting this Thursday, May 18th in room 118 at 3:15. Please see Coach Miguez with any questions.
There will be a short informational meeting for any girls interested in playing tennis next year. Please meet in room 225 right after school Thursday, May 18th.
No experience is necessary.
Boys Tennis Team
Congratulations to the boys tennis team on qualifying for the state tournament in doubles. Michael Soto and David Souza are among the top double teams in the state and will compete this Thursday in Rolling Meadows. Way to go Team!
Any boy interested in Cross Country in the Fall should attend an informational meeting about summer training after school today outside the stadium. See Coach Ceja in room 222, if you cannot make the meeting.
Your iPad needs to be checked by Technology before leaving for the summer. Please come up to the Technology department in the LRC.