SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions)
- SADD is an inclusive organization, welcoming all youth who seek support for healthy and safe development.
- SADD is a respectful organization that invites active youth participation and expects youth leadership. Youth voices will be sought out, respected, strengthened, shared, and affirmed. SADD will endorse this approach at all levels of the organization (local, state, and national) and will encourage others to also incorporate this approach.
- We believe young people’s health and safety is improved through positive peer-to-peer interactions, healthy relationships with family and caring adults, and collaboration and alliance with other entities that also support youth.
- We promote broad understanding of the risks facing youth and the importance of reinforcing protective factors. We do this through scientifically supported programs and practices and by sharing youth voices and youth perspectives on issues and laws and policies that involve the education, culture, health, safety, and treatment of youth.
We cover topics such as:
- Youth Leadership
- Traffic Safety (distracted/impaired driving)
- Substance Abuse (drugs, alcohol, tobacco)
- Personal Health and Safety (physical/emotional abuse, depression and anxiety)
- Cyber Citizenship
SADD Club Meetings: ALL MEETINGS IN ROOM 214
Tuesday August 28, 2018
Tuesday September 11, 2018
Tuesday September 25, 2018
Tuesday October 9, 2018
Tuesday October 16, 2018
RED RIBBON WEEK – October 22-26, 2018
Tuesday November 6, 2018
Tuesday November 27, 2018
Tuesday December 11, 2018
Tuesday January 15, 2019
Tuesday January 29, 2019
Tuesday February 12, 2019
Tuesday February 26, 2019
Tuesday March 12, 2019
Tuesday April 16, 2019
Tuesday April 30, 2019Tuesday May 14, 2019